Friday, November 19, 2010

Pics from our missionary!

So I got a wonderful letter in the mail this week with a CAMERA CARD! I am so happy he got it sent off before he left the country, and I am so happy to report that he looks great and like he's having a ton of fun. Just trust me, he does.

Ok fine. I guess you can see for yourself.

{The LDS Temple in Provo, Utah.}
{Provo is tucked right into the Rocky Mountians}
{A day in the life of a missionary at the MTC... class 8-10 hours every day.}
{Buds. I guess. The guy to Scott's left was his MTC companion, Elder Christensen.}
{Cousins. Together in the MTC. Awww. This is Tayt-- Elder Low, who's now in Dallas TX.}
{Scott took 8,000 pictures of the flowers by the temple. Seriously. Believe it or I'll post them all...}
{Large meeting room. Apparently his district was all about this finger thing.}
{Sorry Scott. I couldn't help it.}
{Scott and Elder Christensen outside the temple- they went once a week while in the MTC}
{Because you're not a missionary until you've taken your "map" picture!}
{Or the Matrix ironing board picture. Really. Every missionary has one!}
{Scott's district... I would guess.}
{And proof that he really wore those suckers in the MTC and survived!}
And that's all folks!
Hope you enjoyed them because I bet it will be a while before we get any more!

3 comments:

  1. Rafe is loving that Matrix picture...and he says that Tayt looks like Terry's brother Lane. Thanks for the pictures...it's always good some visuals. Love the blog, love you guys for keeping it updated and love that Elder Lowry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What???? No flat Zach pics? I'm shocked!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My brother went to the Philippines. The hand pointing thing means 'good looking'. And yes, he had 5 million pictures with that same pose.

    ReplyDelete