Monday, October 18, 2010

Alaska Man!

So I got a letter from Scott on Friday and I just finished following up on a story he told me. He writes,

"I have been hearing that the Philippines use really REALLY dry humor. And they LOVE puns. So I doubt I will be very funny when I get home (shocker, right?). I am already laughing at super cheesy things (really? Does he think this is news to us?). One thing that will make 'em laugh (I hear) is to say "Walong tanong, Walang Sagot?" if they don't ask any questions. It just means "Without Questions, without answers." We always say that now and laugh. Ok, one more... Look up this commercial for powdered milk (they don't have cows milk there) and the brand is "Alaska Brand." It is supposed to be super cheesy, but when kids see Americans (because the commercial tries to use american accents... they LOVE Americans) they will always say, "ALASKA MAN!" and if you answer "MASARAP?!" they will just die laughing. "Masarap" = Delicious?!"

So for your viewing pleasure, I bring you... Alaska Man.



And he closes with "Well now you know how lame I am."

I saw this one while I was watching the Alaska Man one, and it's good too. Check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment