Monday, February 27, 2012

PICTURES!

Jerick and I... at the church.  He is pretty cool.  Me too. 

These are the Gaje's.  The old woman is the auntie and the two smaller girls are the recent converts.  They became my little sisters here in Molo.  I love them so much.  the little boy Jerick isn't in the picture but he is the one we baptized.  I will miss them so much.

This is me with the Banhao family.  Brother is the one that has really turned his life around and is going to church and all of the activities. He had a cold so he is wearing heavy clothes and a bandana full of leaves.  (medicine or something like that)

The Panganiban.  The three older kids are all investigators and there Mom (member) is sitting down.  Their grandmother (inacitve) is standing up with the baby.  These kids are awesome.  They have been way involved with the church ever since we first invited them  One of those golden families.

My companion Elder Arrieta in Hamitc!

ME! In Hamtic.  Crazy no?

No comments:

Post a Comment