Friday, August 26, 2011

Week 49

Wow look at the week. I have been out for almost a year!

So this week was a big success! I was so happy with how everything turned out. I was busy as I've ever been. We had two baptisms in two weekends. We also had a zone conference in Roxas city on Wednesday. So we were stressed on how to get all the teachings done and how to get the interview and how to have the service all ready. Just busy. But I am proud to say that we did ALL that and we got EVERY single one of the mission goals for a single week and for one month. I will just tell you now that it was the first time to have that happen in my mission. Yes, it is pretty tough. We have 4 people with date. We had five investigators at church. We had over 15 lessons this week with a member present. And we had well over 7 new investigators. And for the month of August we had 2 convert baptisms.

So yes, Rimya B Tungala was baptized and confirmed as a member this last weekend. We had well over 60 in attendance with 4 investigators that attended as well. Her husband's cousin came from his mission just on Thursday. His name is TJ Tungala and he had his welcome home party right after the baptism and we actually got him to perform her baptism. The baptism was just perfect. It was so nice to sit there and just relax and enjoy it. Pictures will be attached!

So I am just so happy right now and enjoying my last couple weeks in Manoling. I got tipped off by Sis Pagaduan this last week at the zone conference. I won't bother to translate it... I will just sound like an idiot trying to translate our conversation. But she essentially said that I just might be moving to the city (iloilo) in a couple weeks. So I am way sad to leave Manoling area... Like I will cry the day I leave here. I have been expecting it this whole transfer because Elder Balmeo and I have been together for two transfers. So I am trying to be as optimistic about moving to a city area for my next transfer. Then my first week in my new area I will reach my year mark.

Well I will let my pictures tell the stories for you all.











No comments:

Post a Comment