Thursday, September 16, 2010

We have a box number!

From my G-Mail Chat with Evan yesterday...
"me:
I want to write Scotty every 5 minutes
like... I want to use DearElder.com as my Gmail Chat for Scotty"
"Evan: haha, there would be a bit of a lag..."
"me: He's going to be so tired of my letters by like... tomorrow"
"Evan: we should write him today though. or have you already?"
"me: I've already written him."
"Evan: how many times?"
"me: Juuuuuust onnnnccce. Sheesh!"
"Evan: sure sure"
"me: But I already have like 5 other things I want to tell him."

Have you written Scott yet?

Gotta love DearElder.com... however I just know I'm going to start getting letters from Scott saying "dude. chill with the letters." because all throughout the day I just want to sit down and write him another letter and tell him something funny, and it's so stinking easy with DearElder.com!!! I know, they should be paying me to do this... I just think it's such a blessing to have such an easy, free way to keep in touch with our missionary!

Anyways. I came to bring you an MTC Mailbox number, and the number is: 129

So when you fill out the envelope on DearElder.com, you {select Provo MTC, then} put:

Elder Scott Lowry
129 {MTC Mailbox number}, Philippines IloIlo {Mission}, November 15th {estimated departure from the MTC}

Or, if you want to send a package {packages ROCK and NOW- meaning while he is in the MTC- is the time to send Scott packages as it is risky to send packages to him once he is in the Philippines} you can send it to this address:

Elder Scott Lowry
Philippines Iloilo Mission Provo MTC Box 129
2005N 900E
Provo Utah
84604

You guys are the best! Thanks for loving our Scotty Potty!

No comments:

Post a Comment